Dangers Of Glyphosates And Why They Should Be Avoided At All Cost?Aug 8, 2022
Let's face it! We live in a world where our diets are loaded with toxins. Athletes and fitness lovers struggle to find muscle-building supplements that promote health rather than worsen it.
If you are one of them, there is one thing that you should be aware of while buying muscle-building supplements - Glyphosate.
According to the National Pesticide Information Center,
"Try to avoid any exposure to glyphosate. In case of exposure, follow the first aid instructions on the package."
How does this make you feel?
Worried, probably! How would you react if you came into contact with such a thing?
Sorry to break it to you, but glyphosate could be lurking in your kitchen cabinet.
What Is A Glyphosate?
Glyphosate is a pesticide that is used on crops to control pests, weeds, and grasses. It increases ripening and regulates plant growth.
Here are some major dangers of glyphosate.
- Glyphosate accumulates in the environment and food chain, disturbing the environment.
- Some researchers even suggest that they may have cancer-causing properties.
- Research suggests that glyphosates may cause an increased risk of endocrine disruption, leaky-gut syndrome, celiac disease, autism, and affects erythrocytes.
- The use of pesticides is highly linked to the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Direct contact with glyphosates may cause eye and skin irritation.
Why Is Organic Agriculture Superior To Conventional Agriculture?
Conventional agriculture focuses more on quantity rather than quality and safety. But, Organic Agriculture is all about the safety and quality of the products.
The plants are grown free from pesticides and harmful chemicals like glyphosates. They are grown under ideal conditions to support growth. According to the USDA, genetic engineering is prohibited in organic farming. This means that these products are in their most natural form.
Why Should You Choose Organic Supplements?
Organic Muscle supplements are far superior to their average counterparts since they do not contain glyphosates or any other pesticides. They are non-GMO, free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives free. From preparation, storage and packaging, everything complies with USDA guidelines and hence safer to use.
Head on to Organic Muscle and get your guilt-free supplements directly from Mother Nature.
1. Van Bruggen, A. H., Finckh, M. R., He, M., Ritsema, C. J., Harkes, P., Knuth, D., & Geissen, V. (2021). Indirect effects of the herbicide glyphosate on plant, animal and human health through its effects on microbial communities. Frontiers in Environmental Science, 9.
2. Meftaul, I. M., Venkateswarlu, K., Dharmarajan, R., Annamalai, P., Asaduzzaman, M., Parven, A., & Megharaj, M. (2020). Controversies over human health and ecological impacts of glyphosate: Is it to be banned in modern agriculture?. Environmental Pollution, 263, 114372.
3. Uyemura, S. A., Stopper, H., Martin, F. L., & Kannen, V. (2017). A perspective discussion on rising pesticide levels and colon cancer burden in Brazil. Frontiers in public health, 5, 273.